As a non-profit, Black Women for Wellness is able to seek funding and accept donations to support our programs.
Black Women for Wellness is in your community and we are consistently:
- committed to healing, educating, and supporting Black Women
- tabling various health-related events,
- offering you healthy eating alternatives via our Kitchen Diva’s Program
- Bringing you annual national conferences on Black Women Health
- making sure your vote is heard during election years with our Get HerVote Out campaigns – offering you a summary of the propositions that affect our community and long-term health and well being,
- consistently offering you news and events from our community with our health in mind
- keeping you digitally connected through our offering of the Internet Quilt Website which has offered Tea & Technology workshops.
- In addition our longest running program Sisters@Eight which offers a forum for the community and those professionals and policy makers involved in our health care and well being
BWW is a nonprofit corporation under Section 501 (c) (3) Revenue Code. Financial Contributors to BWW are tax deductible.