Black Women for Wellness (BWW) is able to seek funding and accept donations to support our programs. Help us continue our mission for the empowerment, health and well-being of black women and girls.
BWW is a nonprofit corporation under Section 501 (c) (3) Revenue Code. Financial Contributors to BWW are tax deductible.
Send your donation online:
Other ways to donate to BWW:
- Call us at (323) 290 5955 to make a donation over the phone. Payments are processed using Square.
- Send a check or money order by mail:
Black Women for Wellness
P.O. Box 292516
Los Angeles CA 90029
Black Women for Wellness is in your community and we are consistently:
- Committed to healing, educating, and supporting Black Women,
- Tabling various health-related events,
- Offering you healthy eating alternatives via our Kitchen Diva's Program,
- Bringing you annual national conferences on Black Women Health,
- Making sure your vote is heard during election years with our Get HerVote Out campaigns - offering you a summary of the propositions that affect our community and long-term health and well being,
- Consistently offering you news and events from our community with our health in mind,
- Keeping you digitally connected through our offering of the Daughters and Sons of Technology and the Internet Quilt, which has offered Tea & Technology workshops,
- In addition our longest running program Sisters@Eight which offers a forum for the community and those professionals and policy makers involved in our health care and well being.