Mission & Values
Black Women For Wellness is committed to the health and well-being of Black women and girls through health education, empowerment and advocacy.
- We believe that good health is physical, spiritual, emotional, mental and financial well-being,
- We believe in healthy communities where Black women and girls have the ability and resources to grow strong and soar,
- We believe that good health involves an integration of western medicine and holistic health practices to create a better life,
- We believe in preventing illness through education, self-empowerment, access, appropriate treatments and interventions, and blending solutions that work for Black women and girls,
- We believe that the lifestyles or financial and educational status of Black women and girls must not matter in our ability to implement health decisions or access to health services.